The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i must say that was one of the funniest things i have ever done. i am hooked now.

i played with some friends from work who made their own playing field and his neighbor has a field as well. it was awesome. played for 5 hours. only bad thing is the bruises from the paintballs and the millions of chigger bites i got.

paintball owns!!!!!!!!!

·
your mom felt my length
1,077 Posts
i've gone paintballing tons of times...

a couple experiences that jump to mind:
1) falling off a 10 foot tower and landing on back
2) following through an access door on a tower and landing on shoulder
3) getting the palm of my hand blown off but a nitrous powered paintball gun 4 inches from my hand (damn my friend, that's why you turn on the safty thing)(still got a scar)

other than that i love paintballing...if you don't mind welts, then go and have fun :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
played on sat....very fun...it was more fair tho...
only use semi-auto and certian types of ballz..

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hell yea i used to play all the time i did care about the welts there kinda like your battle wound. I still have my gun i think im gonna get some freinds to go play this weekend.

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
paintball is ok, but since i joined the army rotc at college its all about MILES (multi-integreated laser engagement system), you fire real weapons but with blanks, like laser-tag but with real guns. oh i do like shooting real guns too.

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Play with a wifebeater and shorts. I'm tellin you....you will run like you've never run before after getting hit and have it deflect off you without bursting. I got hit in the thigh in some thin ass shorts...and it bounced off without bursting...I cursed like no other while running like my hair was on fire. :D

·
X Factor
546 Posts
I highly recommend a tipman prolite. It's a bad ass paintball gun. Or just get what we use in military training - fully auto and semi auto weapons that shoot rubber bullets at high rates of speed...but, you'll need body armor though. :)

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
US CAV is selling paintball guns that look just like M-16A2's....they also have an M4 version. And an even shorter version...kinda like a car-15. Shit is badass...only problem is the price. 900-1000 bucks for the gun and the hopper. :(

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
bigyu said:
paintball is ok, but since i joined the army rotc at college its all about MILES (multi-integreated laser engagement system), you fire real weapons but with blanks, like laser-tag but with real guns. oh i do like shooting real guns too.
MILES is gay compared to paintball. In p-ball you have a very real incentive NOT to get shot.

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
RisqEaltima80 said:
Play with a wifebeater and shorts. I'm tellin you....you will run like you've never run before after getting hit and have it deflect off you without bursting. I got hit in the thigh in some thin ass shorts...and it bounced off without bursting...I cursed like no other while running like my hair was on fire. :D
I was on the verge of asking you whether you wore a cup when you were playing in shorts, but then figured you wouldn't need to 'cause of your tiney cock-and-balls combo, slanteye.

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Cool , another paintballer !!!! Its a blast huh !!! I just wish I had time to go more often !!! Oh and yea , frozen paintballs hurt like hell !!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
paintball

I went paintballin out here in staten island..I must say it was very fun, you have to go with tons of friends and bring alot of cash..They supply all the equipment(safety, guns etc)..All guns aer tested b4 you are allowed on field to make sure they are no sooped up..Its not easy especially when you are wearing that mask and you start sweating..Still had a blast though

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Frmr97GXE said:

I was on the verge of asking you whether you wore a cup when you were playing in shorts, but then figured you wouldn't need to 'cause of your tiney cock-and-balls combo, slanteye.
No cups...that's another reason to run your ass off and hide behind ANYTHING. lol.

Dokburn...you ever play in the winter? Shit...my friend went out in some full wood camo right? Turns out it was some reversible gortex shit...he goes out there...and switches that shit around on us. I couldn't see SHIT!! My goggles were fogging up, and there were painballs flying around me coming from NOWHERE! I shot my own team mate cuz I couldn't identify him, and I didn't really care either. lol. So i'm getting shot at...so I run into a tree cuz I can't see shit. I'm wearing woodland camo...so I just hug the tree...LMFAO. Quite funny...and start shooting anywhere. I pussed out tho. I ran out of ammo and called it quits...lol

TUrns out after I hugged the tree...the snow camo guy *larry* couldn't see me either! Damn fogged up goggles!

·
2 lazy to post an avatar
465 Posts
RisqEaltima80 said:

I shot my own team mate cuz I couldn't identify him, and I didn't really care either. lol. So i'm getting shot at...so I run into a tree cuz I can't see shit. I'm wearing woodland camo...so I just hug the tree...LMFAO.
TUrns out after I hugged the tree...the snow camo guy *larry* couldn't see me either! Damn fogged up goggles!
ROFL!!! Oh man that was funny.

I went once also, and absolutly loved it. Got shot at the top of my head from a guy that 5 feet away. (Was crawling around a corner, he was standing up)

After he shot me 3 times, I couldnt hear anything my a high pitch sound in my head... kinda like at the begining of saving private ryan. Boy man head hurt after that. Crazy man... just crazy.

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
I haven't played in a long time, but we might try to get back into it this fall/winter. $500+ worth of equipment collecting dust isn't any fun. I always like playing with new guys the best... they tend to get a little pissy when they get shot by a girl. I remember one time I shot a new guy. So after he calls hit and starts to walk of the field... he calls out asking who shot him. The people who were watching him play saw me shoot him (though he never found me) told him I did. He walked right past the hidey hole I shot him from muttering "I can't believe I got shot by a ****ing girl" hehe that was the best :)

Demmy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts