The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in kali lawz says u need a sticker 4 ur intake, can i just slap any sticker on there, or get one made?:confused:

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
You need an intake that has the CARB E.O. number.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
yup...i gotta have the CARB EO to be street legal and pass visual. You can't get it "made" it has to be from the manufacture of the Intake System

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
It has to have a CARB E.O. number regardless of where you got it from.

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
they won't make you pop your hood unless you were doing something REALLY stupid or they breaking up "runs" and they feel like being nasty ... replacing stock box is cool, but find out where is the "cool" smog place

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
just don't be an ass...but then again...if u have an exhaust...they might pop ur hood if ur a prick bout it...even autozone...unless it's a drop in...that's y ebay intake are so cheap...they haven't been CARBed...

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
^Yup. And I think it's becoming harder and harder to find "shady" smog places since the inspection places are getting inspected more and more (or so I hear..).

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
ya just dont worry about the intake. replace it with your stock box for the day. hell im worrid about my header though. if i dont find a shaddy place, its going to be a pain in the ass to switch it out, esp. if when i install my cat.

i was actually considering getting the car registered in arizona. i guess not as strict smog laws. hell id rather drive out there once every couple years than have to mess around with paying someone off or swaping my whole exhaust to stock

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
weed101160 said:
ya just dont worry about the intake. replace it with your stock box for the day. hell im worrid about my header though. if i dont find a shaddy place, its going to be a pain in the ass to switch it out, esp. if when i install my cat.

i was actually considering getting the car registered in arizona. i guess not as strict smog laws. hell id rather drive out there once every couple years than have to mess around with paying someone off or swaping my whole exhaust to stock
Put a heat shield over the header so it looks stock. :D

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
weed101160 said:
my heat sheild, is well, um, in several million pieces. also, even if i did, no pre-cat. theres really only one way to find out.
I was referring to passing the visual portion of the inspection..

"Test" pipe with 2, 3, 4 extra cats? :D

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
justballinzinthealtima said:
if you get pulled over ,pop open the hood and amke the po look the other way a rip the intake out:D :D :D
oooooookay..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.