The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone from new jersey (especially the edison/ new brunswick area) knows a lawyer that would give me a little bit of free advice i would really appreciate it. i need to sue someone in this area who ripped me off.
my email is [email protected]
thanks

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
id hook u up but im new here and it be the same as picking up a yellow pages.....try a search under litigation....start calling also dont expect a long over the phone consultation....they will think ur trying to pick their brain...

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
altima95seny said:
id hook u up but im new here and it be the same as picking up a yellow pages.....try a search under litigation....start calling also dont expect a long over the phone consultation....they will think ur trying to pick their brain...
thats kinda why i'm hoping someone knows a lawyer. i want to sue for at least what i paid and travel expenses. maybe some punative but i realllly need to talk to a nj lawyer
please help me somebody :(

·
OG
4,071 Posts
i work for a lawyer ... but dont know if u really have a case ...
if u want i can post our phone number

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ChickenWing said:
i work for a lawyer ... but dont know if u really have a case ...
if u want i can post our phone number
hey. if it would help to determine if i have a case, i can give you the info i have. i have two addys, a phone number, emails, and a receipt from the money transfer

·
OG
4,071 Posts
the name of the firm i work for is called Bongiovanni, Collins and Warden, P.C.
it is a small to medium sized law firm
there are 3 lawyers (med malpractice, auto accident, and many things)
the thing is i doubt you will get truly free advice from any lawyer(which might scare u away from a lawsuit in the first place) because they usually charge u even if they dont even take your case (fact/document review & some phone calls)

i wouldn't mind helpin you out with what i know ... but if i made a mistake with something i say then u could technically (with a lot of luck) sue me ... for misrepresentation

and in all honesty u dont need a lawyer from jersey (ohio is as good as any other state) .... we even try cases in cali

if u want i can pm u the phone#

1 - 8 of 8 Posts