The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my GCs all the way down w/modification and I want my car lower. Does anyone have a close up pic of their ride with them all the way down so I can tell if my car should be lower? Thanks

·
See ya on the flipside...
2,076 Posts
If I remember correctly, Shockwave had GC's all the way down w/ 19's. Hope that helped. Laterz.

·
DJ QUIK
1,001 Posts
you can cut the perch or something. I heard it is a hard rubber thing and that lets you drop it 4 inches (?) not sure the exact number but i think you should look into doing that.

·
Registered
350 Posts
what up with all these damn people worried about how low they r. it doesnt really look that good bein slammed. and the ride is real shitty. especially because if u wanna go that low there is only two ways, hydrolics/airbags....which is not that good of a ride and is expensive as hell. and cut coils which is a nasty ride and jus plane out a bad thing 2 do. but 2 each there own.

·
upward spiral
1,334 Posts
i agree...what good is it havin rims and low pros if you aint sittin low????? gotta get rid of that gap..my strut assembly is finally in..now i can put those aerospeed springs to use soon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts