The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pls post all ALTIMA pics with 19" or 20" and LOWERED....

i just want to see what they all look like...

and pls specify type of mags... brand, size, springs?

THANKS.. ;)

·
Registered
953 Posts
You really want to see a nice 5spoke 19's. Check out JerryJ's car.

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
I'm trying to get these wheels for my ride in 19's. I spoke to a dude who is willing to do a playa price. I'm debating 18s or 19's but these are a great deal. 19,8.0 +45 offset. So that means I can run a 245 all the way around without any rubbing whatsoever. We test fitted wider wheels and no probs.

He'll said he'll do sets to us for $1300.00 shipped. They come in silver, gunmetal, or black. We can get chrome for a little more. He said he'll do tires mounted too. He has some sick package deals.

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
These are Gewalt Evolution III wheels made in Japan. They are good quality. Not like most of the Taiwan stuff out there. He's a wholesaler and is giving us wholesale pricing.

·
Registered
51 Posts
NO SH8ME said:
These are Gewalt Evolution III wheels made in Japan. They are good quality. Not like most of the Taiwan stuff out there. He's a wholesaler and is giving us wholesale pricing.
Let us know if this is gonna happen. I've been looking for 19's and those prices are awesome!!! BTW your ride is pretty pimp!

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
yea ill talk to my boy, SAGE FC...ill PM you

·
cruiser
1,016 Posts
that is a good deal . . what other name rims does that guy carry?

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
RAYS WHEELS, volk racing 5zigen Kinesis..check out the link autoRnD in my sig

·
Registered
40 Posts
Let me know what color you want. Gunmetal or Silver. Remember that this wheel is 8" wide and will retain the proper gearing you guys will need due to the fact that we can run a 245/35 or 40 all the way around. That's phenomenal.

Rishie

·
Registered
40 Posts
I can get you this wheel next week in 19" for your boltpattern. We have them in stock and it has a deep lip. They are made in Japan and not very expensive. It is a one piece wheel.

Colors in stock are:

Hyperblack, Silver with Machined lip, and white with a machined lip. This is the ideal offset of +43 in 19,7.5. This is one option I came up with in one minute. It's a great compromise at a great price. If this isn't a good enough of a price then you can always get them in Canada possibly. But I would hope that you would give us a shout cause we can definitely help guide you.

Let me know or NO SH8ME.

Peace, rishie

This wheel is only 7.5" wide so I would recommend a tire size of 225/40/19. That would be near perfect. This tire is made in very few brands and it is costly for this size tire. But the only one recommended for a 7.5" wheel.

These are the tires that make them:

Michelin Pilot Sport - $300.00 ea
Continental Sport Contact - $210 ea

So you'll save on wheels only to spend it on tires.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I doubt they are light. Probably about 23-25lbs, which is still good for 19". The stock weight on your wheels is probably around 20lbs depending on the diameter.

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
open your eyes up. first post on page 2

1 - 20 of 37 Posts