• um... heck no!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrite guys, I REALLY want to do dromo1 again, it was so much fun last time! I dont think it's too far from where the Nissan Bash will be (but I'm not sure). At any rate, I'm down, kenny's is down... and I think Brenden will be down too. That's right brenden, u BETTER be down, so I can kick your ass AGAIN!! hahaha

for those who don't know what dromo1 is... check this out www.dromo1.com

Anyways, answer the poll or leave a post here if you're interested.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
You guys better still have $$ to do the Dromo-Day that I'm planning for March/April/May. That's the one where we'll get the entire place for a few hours (or maybe the whole day), have catered food, complimentary drinks, etc. It's gonna run from $75.00 per person to $125 per person, and will definitely be cheaper if more people sign up.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
I'll bring my helmet & gloves just in case. :D

But if you want high-speed excitement, show up at Willow Springs this coming weekend. ET is getting off the Pussy List...

I think you guys should seriously save up for the bigger Dromo event and future BIG-CAR track days. It's more fun when more people show. 3 people is not enough for Dromo IMO.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
It's called: Drive up the night before and hang out with us. We're probably gonna go race those retarded go-karts at that family-fun place again. That was fun! :p

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
PT said:
It's called: Drive up the night before and hang out with us. We're probably gonna go race those retarded go-karts at that family-fun place again. That was fun! :p
is there a family-fun place up there??? hmmm....but do they have the all u can race $#!+ again :p LoL...but that sounds good...hmmm...i'll c what i can do...what time u ppl rollin through LA???

·
B ON BLU
187 Posts
I'm good for that I think, I gotta check and make sure but I should be good to go!

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
well, i'll vote for yes but for some reason i doubt i can race, unless i can get my homie(who is desperate to go to dromo), to pay for me:D....I'm pretty much broke off my ass! We'll see, i'm votin' yes.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
well, i'll vote for yes but for some reason i doubt i can race, unless i can get my homie(who is desperate to go to dromo), to pay for me:D....I'm pretty much broke off my ass! We'll see, i'm votin' yes.
in words of BA and PT....PUSSY! :D

i'm sure u can keep eatin that Jack-in-crack burger a couple of days more :p

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
PUSSY!!!! PUSSY!!!! Your still not off the pussy list till you go to willow springs so if i'm a pussy, you are a pussy too...

...damn "pussy" was said a lot, lol.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
PUSSY!!!! PUSSY!!!! Your still not off the pussy list till you go to willow springs so if i'm a pussy, you are a pussy too...

...damn "pussy" was said a lot, lol.
Um. PT corrected the pussy list. I wasn't on it.

You just wanted to say pussy.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Loser Buys Dinner at Roberto's.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Ry said:
Well that's not fair, cuz if someone from the IE/OC/LA area loses, they won't come down to buy you your Roberto's.
I'm sure there are some cheap mexican-food places in LA. How about if I start at the back of the grid?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts