The Nissan Club banner

Bags or Hydros?

• F**K Bags, Alex, get juice!!!

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • F**K juice, Alex, you don't want that!!!

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Lowering springs Alex, stick to the basics!

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • What in the hell is Alex smoking?

Votes: 3 15.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
juice or air..it would be one of a kind....i have an article on a tight air-drolics setup...ill find it and scan it later...i was thinking about doing it to my impala when i lived in indiana.....air would be smoother tho...unless u get actuators for the juice...and maintenance on the juice is a bitch..charging batteries, cleaning pumps, replacing parts all the time...

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see what you mean

But I had ProHOpper on one of my Caddies, and it was no problems (unless you count my pops t-boning a dually a problem)....:mad:

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
Alex...how much can you get the air struts for the Altima? I'm planning on something :D

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
I love pumps. I got tons of friends who got lowriders here in town. That's one thing I don't like about this site, it's not a ONLY FIX UP YOU CAR LIKE AN IMPORT RACER Alty page, it's an Alty page, so choose whatever juice you wanna go with ur ride. Whenever someone comes out with something more Euro, everybody shits on it. Not Cool. I got a buddy with some pumps on his Samurai, it get's so tall at full pump, then he can pancake it, 3-wheel, all of it. It's fly. I say go for it. Only big drawback i can see is you'll be that much heavier, with pumps, cylinders, batteries and stuff. But hey, if you're more for show, go for it all the way, Al.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you baby

see she sees where I'm coming from...
:)
I'm gonna go get juice, tired of bags..
Fredy, call me if you want the price on the air struts....
Alex

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hahaha

Peterson said:
The max gets better and better...

I heard air is easier, and less of a hassle, but there is a guy on hydros down the street on a honda civic, and I love watching him park it. Whichever you choose, I can't wait to see it.

I figured you'd need to do something to keep that thing from scraping the ground with your big ass inside (thanks Asshole, err Peterson-AJ).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts