The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DirtyGirls4Life
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you would be willing to buy an Aeroduo kit for, lets say $710 shipped, thats if Alex can get a deal with Aeroduo?!?!?!?!?!?!
Mike

·
DirtyGirls4Life
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a poll to see if I can get enough people together to buy it so that Alex will desided on either start selling body kits again or not to. Understand????
Mike

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
Ben said:
too many people would flake out. you remember the header or stillen front group buys?

I think so too, that happens alot not everyone has the money right then so they say I'll get it later on, but then end up not even coming thru

·
DirtyGirls4Life
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i remember the head & stillen front group buy...kinda broke up.
This is a fox alert & Alex...yeah i get how you thought it was that lol!!! jk

·
DirtyGirls4Life
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No its not just the front part its front, back and sides. A whole kit for the 2gens

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would consider this in about a month or so, as long as you guys could give me an estimate for painting and installation,,, also would this come with the type skyline front bumper, i think llike Marks,,,

·
DirtyGirls4Life
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did dropped out...there wouldnt be enough people to sign up and have the money. Just give Aeroduo a call they can shipped it for 750 and its the same as Marks. Just E-mail me and ill give you the number b/c its on my cell phone up stairs. [email protected]
Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts