The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
My car is bone stock...
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody hear about this? My boyfriend's cousin is a CHP, and he told us that they are starting to crack down on the street races in Pomona/Chino. On this past Tuesday night (8/14/01), they had this big sting operation where the CHP, Chino PD, Pomona PD, and LA Sheriff went out to the Chino Spectrum and also Circuit City to bust all the racers and give them citations. They ended up impounding 6 cars and giving out 166 tickets. My BF cousin told us not to drive around the area that night because they were going to pull over any car that was lowered and with an exhaust.

So for all the Pomona people, you better watch out, especially Tuesday and Thursday nights along the 60 E/W between Chino and Ontario around 9:00pm to 12:00am...

Just trying to watch out for the Altima Community...:D

·
candy is dandy.
3,932 Posts
yeah,i know thats why i didnt go that night,but damn thats bull shit,they were gonna pull over every car lowered with exhaust!?!?!?!?!?!?? wtf is that!? thats so wrong! there is laws against that shit i swear!!!!! i got a new tuesday spot that nobody can touch for awhile,and my friend knows a chino p.d. and he spilled his guts about the whole operation,white camaro as a undercover.....but we dont even race out there we just chill,no racing..........

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
chino spectrum? is that with target, islands, chicks.... near the texaco station...? off the 71?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
holy shit........i didnt hear about that but........my parents own the dry cleaners in the spectrum.......and i have not been pulled over yet......my car is lowered with rims and exhaust.......but ill keep a look out........i did however got pulled over off of Garey across the street from In and Out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts