The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the other day I was at a light, and it was like 7pm and i was driving to a night class. 2 lane road that will become a 1 lane, and i was on the lane that has to turn. I just want to get to class because I m running late, this guy with a pontiac grand am se (sports model) is in the other lane with his girl. I dont really care about smoking him because i can always change lanes. no revving or anything.

the light turns green and we both drive granny style until halfway through the intersection, I hear him gunning it and I step on it too. About even, (I drive an auto) waiting till my car hits 3000 rpm so my stillen wai can really kick in but for some reason maybe my timing is f*cked up or something but the car starts bogging down at 3000 and cant go much higher. I was like shit there's a big delivery truck coming up real soon in my lane. I turned the overdrive off, let go of my gas for a second and stomp the shit out of it still not the pull i was expecting but i finally got a car length enough to change lanes right enough of him.

·
Disproportionate Member
716 Posts
Sounds like it could have turned out much worse than it did. Be careful man, some things aren't worth the risk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts