The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it all started out a couple of weeks ago me taking the car in to get it checked out for a loud noise in the rear when going over bumps. The dealership didnt find anything, so I take it back the next week and a tech rides with me and says new shocks are needed on the rear. They replace them last week, and the car now is louder than before in the rear, and it creeks, and the steering wheel had vibration. So I take it back this saturday, and they didnt put the right shocks plates on the car, and its loose in the back end and rattles like crazy, they still didnt fix the annoying vibration in the steering wheel. And to top it off they scratched my rims up while trying to balance the tires. I am pissed, I wish I could get rid of the car, the service I have gotten is horrible.

·
Frozen Member
1,326 Posts
yeah, from what i've experienced so far their service sucks azz. try a different stealership and call nissan head orifice to let them know what's up with your dealer.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
be sure that they pay for u'r rims to be fixed
they are liable...also, search around for a better dealership, i got my car from the suckiest dealership but the one right near my house is great when it comes to taking care of u'r car, except when u request a wash and they don't give u one

·
Registered
225 Posts
Do look around. Dealership quality varies a lot.

The dealer I leased my car from has been great. Prompt on the work and on top of that, a free wash (unless it's below 10 C) everytime even if you just brought it in for an oil change. They even found the dome light wiring rattle on the first try.

By the way, it's Brasso Nissan in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish

I wish I could, but the next closest Nissan dealership is in huntington which is about 50 miles from where I live.

·
Ahhh the power of Cheese
380 Posts
If u got any Samsong Dealorships in ur area try them. So far ive had no problems with that string of dealorship other then 1 guy askin me why would i want to change my muffler then him givin me a smart ass look when i said its a performance muffler.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I had a similiar experience...The dealership where I bought the car has idiots working in the service department. I took my car to another dealership even though it's 30 miles away form my house but the service is top notch! If that dealership doesn't give you the satisfaction that you deserve, contact Nissan and complain.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts