The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know these topics have been beaten to death but...
Is there any type of antenna booster for this stereo? and is the poor reception due to the antenna or the radio? Do the bose systems have bad reception.

Also, if I buy XM satellite radio, can you mount the antenna on the back deck inside the car and still get decent reception?

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have the same problem but other people have too its on the nissan TSBs (technical service bulletin) just go in and tell them that you need to get the ignition coil issue looked at and tell em its in the TSBs, you may also wanna ask em about the airbag TSB or if they're not lazy ****s like bankston nissan would tell you about it on their own free will

·
Registered
92 Posts
packagingpro said:
I know these topics have been beaten to death but...
Is there any type of antenna booster for this stereo? and is the poor reception due to the antenna or the radio? Do the bose systems have bad reception.

Also, if I buy XM satellite radio, can you mount the antenna on the back deck inside the car and still get decent reception?
um.. also... your tint may effect the reception.. cuz the antenna is located in the back window.

·
Altima Freak
221 Posts
My reception has been superb. I do not have tint. In my Maxima I had metallic tint and it affected the reception a little.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts