The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Some friends and I are looking into starting up a car club here soon. We use to be in a club called Varitec , but we left it because we didn't like how it was run.

·
Import Tech.
1,903 Posts
There are quite a few Altimas here in Or. .. Come to the Import drags Sept. 22 at Woodburn dragstrip , opens at 8:00 AM .... we all could get together ......

·
Registered
2 Posts
want a Nissan Models

I am a big fan of Nissan cars since 2000 when i bought a new car.I had Nissan Coupe 350 GT,i am driving this car since last 8 years still i have no problem with this car regarding the mileage or performance basis.But i want to change my model to new,can any one tell me about the new models of Nissan car in this year,Sports model preferred.
=====================================
jammywatson

Oregon Drug Addiction

·
Registered
2 Posts
want a Nissan Models

I am a big fan of Nissan cars since 2000 when i bought a new car.I had Nissan Coupe 350 GT,i am driving this car since last 8 years still i have no problem with this car regarding the mileage or performance basis.But i want to change my model to new,can any one tell me about the new models of Nissan car in this year,Sports model preferred.
=====================================
jammywatson

Oregon Drug Addiction

1 - 6 of 6 Posts