Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4496 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I've been searching alot to try and get an idea of how the Altima looks lowered with different set ups. At the risk spending endless hours I thought it would be a good idea if everyone posted a picture of there lowered Altima and what set up the have. Good idea?? Post them if you got em.

Racingline Lowering Springs front and back.

·
Registered
212 Posts
here is mine lowered on sportlines, ... whenever i get enough money something other than the stock wheels will follow!

·
I love DDEs
2,402 Posts
prokits

·
Registered
350 Posts
Heres the pro-kit on stock struts

and my new H&R / KYB setup

The wheel gap looks bigger in the front but it is only because I needed to run a lower profile tire in the front. The ride with the pro-kit was way too soft if you ask me.

·
Registered
723 Posts

Tein H-Tech front and rear

·
Registered
116 Posts
Do you drop the rear also when youre dropping the car? My rear wheels look perfectly fine the way they are, only the front might need to be lowered a tad. Advise?

·
Registered
450 Posts
nice drop. which springs are you on?
sportlines. and some nice wheels for the drop imo lol thanks again
Do you drop the rear also when youre dropping the car? My rear wheels look perfectly fine the way they are, only the front might need to be lowered a tad. Advise?
i didnt drop my rear at first. but i wanted to see how low it would go...cause rear springs are simple. and i dont know if its in my head but i think its a little higher in the rear. by like .05 if anything. idk looks even still

·
Registered
116 Posts
do you have any rubbing issues? Ive heard of some horror stories because of lowering. What kits are people using to get reliable results?

1 - 20 of 4496 Posts
About this Discussion
4.5K Replies
436 Participants
Sideways the Seven
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing