The Nissan Club banner

4421 - 4440 of 4496 Posts

·
JDM and US Muscle baby!
14 Posts
Heres the pro-kit on stock struts

and my new H&R / KYB setup

The wheel gap looks bigger in the front but it is only because I needed to run a lower profile tire in the front. The ride with the pro-kit was way too soft if you ask me.
What did you do to your headlights? They look more square and mean, I like it!

·
2013 Sentra SR
1,452 Posts
Here is my 05 Smoke Se-r

Current Mods:

Racingline Y-pipe
OBX Catback Exhaust
Fidanza Flywheel
Stage 2 clutch
Soon to be upgraded swift springs for the coils
Car looks good. Like it in smoke a lot. Just sold my black one. Going to miss it but onto something different. I get bored after 3 years and need a change. One day I'll have another.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Car looks good. Like it in smoke a lot. Just sold my black one. Going to miss it but onto something different. I get bored after 3 years and need a change. One day I'll have another.
Thanks, I appreciate it. It's been a major work in progress. I just finished doing an engine replacement along with all the other goodies i mentioned. Timing chain guide crapped out and timing jumped. I was thinking about getting rid of it then but I love the car to much. Looking to get either and RX-7 or Evo as my next project. Alti will be my daily.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Racingline springs on KYB GR-2's with 350z track edition Rays wheels.

Running 215/45R18 and 225/45R18, no rub with fenders rolled.
The rear racingline springs are disappointing huh. Ive had mine for over a year and its sits at the same level, if not higher than stock in the back..

Anyways. I have 245/45/18 and I dont rub at all, rear fenders aren't rolled.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The rear racingline springs are disappointing huh. Ive had mine for over a year and its sits at the same level, if not higher than stock in the back..

I'm not disappointed at all. Mine sits perfectly level. Wheel gap is nice and even.

Do you have stock offset with the 245's? That was the concern with mine, the 350z wheels are a 30 offset so they stick out more.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I'm not disappointed at all. Mine sits perfectly level. Wheel gap is nice and even.

Do you have stock offset with the 245's? That was the concern with mine, the 350z wheels are a 30 offset so they stick out more.
The only time mine look even is when I have my dual 12' subs in the back. Adds probably 70lbs back there and that little bit of weight is all it needs apparently. When I take them out, it looks noticeably higher..

Stock offset yeah. They are SER wheels. Me and and another biggish dude were standing on the rear door sills and jumping up and down and they never touched.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts

I like mine just fine. I have a huge problem with the KYB GR-2/Excel shocks/struts, but that's another story. One that will hopefully have a happy ending for the whole community in the near future.

Agreed - mine is great. OEM offset of 45 with 8.5" wide wheels. Works great with 245's, though I may go with 245/45 on the next set. Maybe.

The only time mine look even is when I have my dual 12' subs in the back. Adds probably 70lbs back there and that little bit of weight is all it needs apparently. When I take them out, it looks noticeably higher..

Stock offset yeah. They are SER wheels. Me and and another biggish dude were standing on the rear door sills and jumping up and down and they never touched.
You, my friend, need to haul some heavy stuff in your trunk. I get compliments all the time on the "sit" of the rear, even though I'm on RL springs. I blame the many trips to and from Home Depot with heavy bags of sand, rocks, and other house things during our build last year. That truly was what settled the rear. Something worth considering, anyway.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts
its a wing! to take me into space when the traffic is heavy jammed :grin
HAHAHAHAHA!! Nice!

The overall look is really put together well, but too much flare for my taste. Nice job! I'm sure you get lots of looks when you roll by.

EDIT: /\ says the one with fire engine, bright red wheels... *facepalm* Difference TYPE of flare, I suppose.

4421 - 4440 of 4496 Posts