The Nissan Club banner

4441 - 4460 of 4496 Posts

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts
RL springs. Just picked up a set of gunmetal A34s they're 245/35/19 and I have some rub in the rear fenderwells. Need to roll rears.
Not sure if I ever told you this, but one of the photos of your car from the shoot under the bridges was the background on my phone for the LONGEST time.

If I had a code red... I would want it to be just like yours. :nerd

EDIT: This one...

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
5,530 Posts
Love the bridge shoot...be nice to 'white up' those fogs though :) Have you considered the fanless H11 LED's?

Here's what they look like on my Gen4. $70'ish for the pair.

·
Jan 2014 NOTM
268 Posts
Thanks dudes. That bridge shoot is my favorite spot. Wanted to do the A34 shoot there but some photographers were robbed at gunpoint a few months ago. I'll have to take time and upload a few more of mine from this new shoot.

My fogs are hyper yellow nokya bulbs may have just looked like halogens in the pic though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes when I got them no body could tell me what size to go coz ofset is just too much +50 but I'm getting spacers so we will see how are they look with of set +25

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts
I belive it's 19x8.5 +50 ofset
Does anyone run spacers ?
Maxima wheels?

an 8.5 with a 50 offset could pretty easily do a 15-20mm spacer, but I wouldn't go a whole lot further unless you plan to run thinner section width tires and/or roll/pull fenders.

There are a few on here who have run 9.5's at 38mm offset, so that's about equal to a 8.5" with 25-26mm offset.

·
Novice Grease Monkey
706 Posts
I can finally post on this thread.

Lowered on Tein S. Techs and KYB GR2 Shocks. Sitting on a small incline so it doesn't look as low as it is. Factory painted wheels. Not sure what route I want to go with wheels. I want at least 17s-19s nothing bigger. I was thinking bronze Avid.1s. Idk.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts

Lowered on Tein S. Techs and KYB GR2 Shocks. Sitting on a small incline so it doesn't look as low as it is. Factory painted wheels. Not sure what route I want to go with wheels. I want at least 17s-19s nothing bigger. I was thinking bronze Avid.1s. Idk.
The S Techs will settle a bit over time, too. Keep us posted on how you like the GR-2's with that combo. I wasn't a fan of the shock/struts, hence why I went with the custom Koni's.

18's seem to be the magic number on the 3rd Gen Alti (though 19's look sick) - still enough tire options to keep the maintenance cost reasonable, lots of options for wheels, not too heavy of a wheel/tire combo (even some super light-weight options out there), and looks great.

Don't know enough about the Avid.1 wheels to comment, but I'd suggest sticking with the tried and true wheel manufacturers - Enkei/Rays/SSR, etc. You get what you pay for with wheels.

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
5,137 Posts

Looks good!!! The springs will settle quite a bit from there. Personally, I'd recommend 18s

·
Novice Grease Monkey
706 Posts
Looks good!!! The springs will settle quite a bit from there. Personally, I'd recommend 18s
Thanks! I'm in love with this setup. The handling is 10x better and it feels like I'm more planted to the ground.

·
ZERO MILES SINCE 2013
4,991 Posts
Thanks though man :). By any chance, would you know the max in -/+ degrees our stock camber arms go?
I could be wrong but I don't think the stock camber arms are adjustable. But I imagine if you were to get aftermarket ones, probably +/-4 would be the guess. (G35/350Z camber arms)

4441 - 4460 of 4496 Posts