The Nissan Club banner

4441 - 4460 of 4496 Posts

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts
RL springs. Just picked up a set of gunmetal A34s they're 245/35/19 and I have some rub in the rear fenderwells. Need to roll rears.
Not sure if I ever told you this, but one of the photos of your car from the shoot under the bridges was the background on my phone for the LONGEST time.

If I had a code red... I would want it to be just like yours. :nerd

EDIT: This one...

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
5,466 Posts
Love the bridge shoot...be nice to 'white up' those fogs though :) Have you considered the fanless H11 LED's?

Here's what they look like on my Gen4. $70'ish for the pair.

·
Jan 2014 NOTM
268 Posts
Thanks dudes. That bridge shoot is my favorite spot. Wanted to do the A34 shoot there but some photographers were robbed at gunpoint a few months ago. I'll have to take time and upload a few more of mine from this new shoot.

My fogs are hyper yellow nokya bulbs may have just looked like halogens in the pic though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes when I got them no body could tell me what size to go coz ofset is just too much +50 but I'm getting spacers so we will see how are they look with of set +25

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts
I belive it's 19x8.5 +50 ofset
Does anyone run spacers ?
Maxima wheels?

an 8.5 with a 50 offset could pretty easily do a 15-20mm spacer, but I wouldn't go a whole lot further unless you plan to run thinner section width tires and/or roll/pull fenders.

There are a few on here who have run 9.5's at 38mm offset, so that's about equal to a 8.5" with 25-26mm offset.

·
Novice Grease Monkey
706 Posts
I can finally post on this thread.

Lowered on Tein S. Techs and KYB GR2 Shocks. Sitting on a small incline so it doesn't look as low as it is. Factory painted wheels. Not sure what route I want to go with wheels. I want at least 17s-19s nothing bigger. I was thinking bronze Avid.1s. Idk.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts

Lowered on Tein S. Techs and KYB GR2 Shocks. Sitting on a small incline so it doesn't look as low as it is. Factory painted wheels. Not sure what route I want to go with wheels. I want at least 17s-19s nothing bigger. I was thinking bronze Avid.1s. Idk.
The S Techs will settle a bit over time, too. Keep us posted on how you like the GR-2's with that combo. I wasn't a fan of the shock/struts, hence why I went with the custom Koni's.

18's seem to be the magic number on the 3rd Gen Alti (though 19's look sick) - still enough tire options to keep the maintenance cost reasonable, lots of options for wheels, not too heavy of a wheel/tire combo (even some super light-weight options out there), and looks great.

Don't know enough about the Avid.1 wheels to comment, but I'd suggest sticking with the tried and true wheel manufacturers - Enkei/Rays/SSR, etc. You get what you pay for with wheels.

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
5,137 Posts

Looks good!!! The springs will settle quite a bit from there. Personally, I'd recommend 18s

·
Novice Grease Monkey
706 Posts
Looks good!!! The springs will settle quite a bit from there. Personally, I'd recommend 18s
Thanks! I'm in love with this setup. The handling is 10x better and it feels like I'm more planted to the ground.

·
ZERO MILES SINCE 2013
4,990 Posts
Thanks though man :). By any chance, would you know the max in -/+ degrees our stock camber arms go?
I could be wrong but I don't think the stock camber arms are adjustable. But I imagine if you were to get aftermarket ones, probably +/-4 would be the guess. (G35/350Z camber arms)

4441 - 4460 of 4496 Posts
About this Discussion
4.5K Replies
436 Participants
Sideways the Seven
The Nissan Club
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing