The Nissan Club banner

4461 - 4480 of 4496 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Perfect!! Thanks coconutt I just had to make sure. My friend is selling me his camber arms for $20 brand new and they go to -4. I plan on getting rear fender flares soon

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts
Thanks though man :). By any chance, would you know the max in -/+ degrees our stock camber arms go?
What coco said right there \/ is spot on. Most aftermarket ones adjust to +/-3 or 4 degrees. If you're super low, you'll need toe bolts for the rear, too. Front only has adjustment if you get camber bolts, and it's not much of a difference.

I could be wrong but I don't think the stock camber arms are adjustable. But I imagine if you were to get aftermarket ones, probably +/-4 would be the guess. (G35/350Z camber arms)
Perfect!! Thanks coconutt I just had to make sure. My friend is selling me his camber arms for $20 brand new and they go to -4. I plan on getting rear fender flares soon
$20 is a good deal - did they come with the toe bolt? If not, LMK - I have two brand new ones you can have for $10 shipped. I didn't need them.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts
So this happened...

Winter Mode!

Prodrive PFF7 18x8's with Blizzak WS70 225/45

Summer Mode!
Repainted Rays 57F 18x8.5 with Dunlop Sport MAXX RT 245/40

More pictures of summer mode coming soon!

·
Altimer
1,217 Posts
Nice looking wheels in both cases. I hate to say it but I might like your winter wheels better. But I know how much you like the lightweight Ray's.

As a side note...what's the deal with the XR4TI in your photobucket?? Miserable pieces of machinery, but unique.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts
Nice looking wheels in both cases. I hate to say it but I might like your winter wheels better. But I know how much you like the lightweight Ray's.

As a side note...what's the deal with the XR4TI in your photobucket?? Miserable pieces of machinery, but unique.
I totally respect that perspective, Sir! I love the Prodrives - they're sexy. Those Rays, though... Oh, man. Especially with the new Dunlop tires. Meaty. That's the look I was going for. The picture was taken this morning, and it just does not do the color justice. It's pretty hard to perfectly capture the color shifting and color tones of the Rays. I'll try to do that with a better camera in a couple minutes. Upload won't be until tomorrow, though.

The XR4TI was from the Kalamazoo Cars & Coffee this last weekend. My detailer invited me out - this thing showed up. Legit and original Cosworth. Sick. The thing ran perfectly. Also, the interior was insanely clean - not "clean" in the lack of crumbs sense, but clean - still in good condition for a fairly old car and original interior.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Set up currently...

05 SE R 5AT
BC Coils
05 350z wheels (18x8 +30)
Toyo Proxes 245/40/18

Mounting the Toyos on 18x9.5 niche targas this week

Should get a little stretch and fit perfect with a fender roll.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts
Set up currently...

05 SE R 5AT
BC Coils
Toyo Proxes 245/40/18

She looks good. I'd raise the front just a bit to equal the rear fender gap. Are the Z wheels painted or dipped?

You'll like the 9.5's with 245's - nice little stretch on the tire, but enough to protect the rim a bit. What's the offset on the Niche's? Can't wait to see pictures!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Set up currently...

05 SE R 5AT
BC Coils
Toyo Proxes 245/40/18

She looks good. I'd raise the front just a bit to equal the rear fender gap. Are the Z wheels painted or dipped?

You'll like the 9.5's with 245's - nice little stretch on the tire, but enough to protect the rim a bit. What's the offset on the Niche's? Can't wait to see pictures!
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it, yeah I'm thinking raising it about a half inch up front.

Wheels come in tomorrow. They are +40 so I shouldn't have any rubbing issues. (Hopefully)

·
Registered
7 Posts
The new set up.

Probably gonna go a half inch lower in the back. Really like how it rides. So much better than 18x8.

Niche Targa m131 18x9.5 +40
Toyo Proxes 245/40/18
BC Coils

4461 - 4480 of 4496 Posts