The Nissan Club banner

4481 - 4496 of 4496 Posts

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,211 Posts
The new set up.

Probably gonna go a half inch lower in the back. Really like how it rides. So much better than 18x8.

Niche Targa m131 18x9.5 +40
Toyo Proxes 245/40/18
BC Coils
Mmmmmmmm... those are yummy. Love how she sits.

Did you test-fit the wheels before the tires were installed? I've been contemplating a swap to 18x9.5 +45's with some 255/40's, but I'm not sure if there's adequate clearance on the suspension side. How close does yours come to the struts/shocks?

·
Registered
7 Posts
The new set up.

Probably gonna go a half inch lower in the back. Really like how it rides. So much better than 18x8.

Niche Targa m131 18x9.5 +40
Toyo Proxes 245/40/18
BC Coils
Mmmmmmmm... those are yummy. Love how she sits.

Did you test-fit the wheels before the tires were installed? I've been contemplating a swap to 18x9.5 +45's with some 255/40's, but I'm not sure if there's adequate clearance on the suspension side. How close does yours come to the struts/shocks?

18x9.5 +40 was a perfect fit on both sides. I almost wish I went +35. But 255/40 is too much in my opinion. 245 is the lowest that the DOT in Rhode Island reccommends for a 9.5 but Im gonna go 235/35 on the next set of Toyos. Want a little more stretch.

·
Novice Grease Monkey
706 Posts
My baby. Almost done with everything I wanna get on it!

I know that this is like a really old post. but what's your setup? Looks great!:bigok:

·
Novice Grease Monkey
706 Posts
Went to a Slammed Enuff event recently and its got me inspired. What is major downside of switching to coils other than scraping the y-pipe and subframe?

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
5,137 Posts
Went to a Slammed Enuff event recently and its got me inspired. What is major downside of switching to coils other than scraping the y-pipe and subframe?
A ride that's super busy if your coils aren't setup properly.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Novice Grease Monkey
706 Posts

·
Novice Grease Monkey
706 Posts
Bouncy. I damn near ruined my M45 doing that. Wound up getting it properly setup and corner-weighted. Night and day difference.

Gotcha. I've seen a couple Hondas have that problem. How'd you set it up?

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
5,137 Posts
Gotcha. I've seen a couple Hondas have that problem. How'd you set it up?
Softer springs than they spec from BC Racing, didn't slam it to the ground, then had it properly aligned and corner-weighted

·
Novice Grease Monkey
706 Posts
4481 - 4496 of 4496 Posts