The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
ok so check this out..apperently i have nothing to do...I have to get the interioir of my car painted and back on before saturday and the last week i've been at my girls apt..this is the first night in a week that i actually come back to my apt...damn last night was fun...and today was sooo fawking boring at school i was going nut...but it was all better cause i spanked a 240sx and a ricey cav..on the was home...horaaay beer

·
master of disaster
159 Posts
damn guys we were at it the other night and u 2 got busted ......that sucked prime got his posts but sucio got em all pulled ............sorry man at least u dont got newbie and hopefully ur post will be reincarnated back to u some how

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
LOL...that shit is supposed to happen to me! not Sucio! Dammit...wanna trade? You can have my almost 6k.

·
WheeEEEEEeeEEeEe!!!!!!!
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I did end up losing some of my posts (exactly enough to make my post total for the night 99, making my "Yes!!! Finally 100 posts!" thread totally irrelevant). Sucio posted a lot more than I did that night though.

Also, this thread is asking everyone to post meaningful or funny things to be read and enjoyed by all. :D

·
master of disaster
159 Posts
aight well u heard of grand theft auto..............well it happend in real life the other day here in L.a. some fool was in a car chase did some crazy stuff and ran over padestrians. when they finally caught up to his ass he took off running the cop finnally caught up to his as while he was being put in hand cuffs he turned around an assulted the police officer then proceeded to steal this cop car(patrol car) he crashed and was finally caught

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
lol...too much shit to name. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts