The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Novice Grease Monkey
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've notice that there isn't a book thread or anything related. Since there's a movie thread, a funny pic thread, even a response thread and me being a book worm :nerd I've decided to make a thread all about books.

If you're reading a book post it. If you have a review about a book, post it. Got a favorite book, post it. I don't care if you like the Twilight saga or nonfiction books. Don't be shy I won't judge.

I'll start off. I love the Warrior series. I've read the first three series, but haven't had a chance to read the newer ones. I recently finished Helen Keller and Malcolm X's autobiography and just started reading Ken Follet's Pillar of Earth.
:nerd
Anxious to see how this goes. Not too many book worms out there, but this will be neat to see.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks. News to me and this is helpful. I really love to read. I am a fan of reading, I can read several books at the same time and focus on each of them. But I do not like speed reading, although I have such a skill. It seems to me that hacking is very distracting from the essence. I also love to write essays on topics related to the book. One written service helps me with this, you can read the essay box review here. I strongly advise you to contact here. The guys do a very high quality job.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Btw, u can compare services for writing dissertations, essays and other types of written work here on this site - https://paidpaper.net/best-dissertation-writing-services/ . There are reviews, ratings, they will help you understand the average cost of the work, find a suitable price, terms and other parameters of the service. I think it is better to use such reviews before paying someone money. You will have a better understanding of who you are working with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts