The Nissan Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im about to get the X2 power performance chip,
putting it on my 2010 altima
does anyone have a power chip? or know how well they work?
I gonna get this within the next 2 weeks

2010 altima
axleback exhuast
K&N Cold air intake
Interior neon lights
dual 10in subs

:woot:

· Registered
2,830 Posts
Google is your friend. Do not be afraid to use it.

Also, this forum, on the top header, has a SEARCH feature.

Google the words X2 Power Performance Chip

Search on this forum using the words "performance chip"

Enjoy reading the threads.

· Registered
321 Posts
Yeah ok throck...

Anyways back to the topic...

Forced induction cars respond better to reflashing ecu's...I for one have owned a few stock turbo cars in the past,my last car was Audi 2.7t...with just a reflash from apr...I got a 30-35 hp's off the bat...with no other supporting mods..with na cars on the other hand,I have a friend that had his 350 tuned with just an exhaust and intake...he said sure there were gains..but not like what he expected...he was forewarned that if he ever adds a turbo to his car it has to be retuned again after the turbo install...

So what's the moral of the story? Get every bolt on you would want your car to have before you even bring your car to reflashed or retuned...because performance chips can only do so much without supporting mods..

But please correct if I'm wrong,I'm no car guru at all,I'm just speaking out of experience...

· Registered
6,629 Posts
Power Performance Chip X2 [X2] : Engine Performance Chip - Car Performance Chips ECU Tuning Flash

here is the link!
But i have heard that performance chips dont do anything for your engine, is that true? isnt it about how well its tuned? some people say it does nothing at all:confused:
dont waste your time on that item, its not even a real chip

if you can afford it just get a bully dog triple GT tuner. I got mine off of ebay for $235. It will give you a real performance boost, check DTC's and more

· Registered
6,629 Posts
Google is your friend. Do not be afraid to use it.

Also, this forum, on the top header, has a SEARCH feature.

Google the words X2 Power Performance Chip

Search on this forum using the words "performance chip"

Enjoy reading the threads.
throck is it at ALL possible for you NOT to be an :azzhole:???

if you have nothing to add to this forum be quiet or leave

and stop cutting and pasting excerpts from other peoples websites to make yourself sound smart:tard:

· Your Hero
215 Posts
I would avoid chipping a natural aspirated 4 cylinder. It probably won't do a thing, and if it does it won't be noticeable.

· May '12 NOTM winner
3,879 Posts
Chips

The way these chips supposedly work is they are suppose to trick ur ECU into believing that colder air is coming through ur intake by a connection through ur MAF. Its b.s. I had one and it actually caused electrical problems to the point I couldnt rev past 2000RPMs one day. I have been told by pros stay away from those things. I recommend the same to all!
:shift::eek:wned:

· Registered
5,028 Posts
i got 2 of these for twice the power.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.