The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok fellas I am having a problem with my passsenger side window.
I hope I can explain this right. OK When I try and let down my passenger window. It won't go down. I tried both swithes and it won't go down. It started having problems a few weeks ago. And if I pushed the switch hard it would go down. But the weird thing to me is that once it's down the up works just fine, It's just hard to go down. So I am lost on how the whole motor thing works. Does that mean that my motor is going out or is it the switch? So if you fellas can help let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I was thinking too. But how come the one on the passenger door won't let it down. Is that because that switch on the passenger door is basically relayed into the main switch? Thanks for your help

·
Registered
80 Posts
if the switches are in series and one switch is f'ed up(shorted/open/grounded) then the other one won't work. it sounds like that's the prob if you had to push hard for it to work.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good fellas thanks I am going to check out the switch today and see if that the problem. Thanks again

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well all the other windows work fine. It's just the passenger side. And it let's up just fine. If it was the relay. it wouldn't work at all would it?

·
459 Posts
Mine are REALLY fucked up. My passenger one will go down, but will go right back up by itself if I don't put the window lock button on. The rear passenger window will not go down on command at all; only SOMETIMES, without the lock button on, it will go down and up by itself...whenever it feels like it. My rear driver's side window will go down when pushing the button, but will go right back up and stay unless I turn the lock button on. Now THAT'S some fucked up windows.:confused:

Out.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Octane that sounds like some type of poession going on there. That sounds crazy. I am glad my problems are not as bad as that. Good luck man

1 - 9 of 9 Posts