The Nissan Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Tristate Pimp
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that is is the wrong forum But, it is also the most viewed so I'm posting it here too. I would just like to thank Southwest Autoworks and there rep here NissanLunatic. I recently sent them a Letter about the 1998-2001 Altezza tails and the price that it was offered for. I told them that I found them for a cheaper price and gave them a link to the website and asked them what they can do. Considering how much they do for us I believe they deserve the 1st consideration as a vendor for Altima Parts. To my surprise he immediately E-mailed be back and told me he was lowering the price. I was ecstatic to see the price at a 15% discount within a day or so. This along with the prices and the product line of the other parts they sell has really been a blessing to us altima owners. I just want to thank you and you will be receiving my order for Altezza's and other parts shortly.

P.S. This isn't an Altezza bashing thread so don't be an @$$. Have some respect for SWA and give them the thanks they deserve.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts