The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im going to have it installed next week ..hopefully monday ...im going to dremel the exhaust ports ...gutt the pre cat ...and have them make a 2 1/4 down pipe and a new flex pipe ..i let you guys know how it goes ...

·
Banned
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok here the reason im doing the flex pipe is because mines has a leak and need to be replaced...doing the down pipe 2 1/4 shouldnt be a problem ..as for top end i really dont need that ..im not running my car for top end just more torque and low end ..i have a spare Pre cat anyways so i can always replace it back to stock ..i belive Nismo gutt his cat on this altima and hes spraying NOS ..he gave me the idea so imma go ahead and try it ...he seems to know what hes doing so ,imma try it ....does anyone have a damn dremmel ? i cant seem to find any friends with one i can borrow ..i might just have to do that another time ..anyways i should have it done next week (hopefully) i know theres alot of mixed opioions which is good.. it shows me theres guys on this site that have differnt views ...hopefully what im doing isnt a waste of time and gain some HP or torque ..and the reason i rather have low end is this reason : if your traveling on high way speeds..everyone is going to be travel at that speed ..doesnt really matter how much HP you have on highways speeds..i rather have the low end to get me there from the start off line ...well wish me luck i keep you guys update .thanks nismo (where are you bro?)

·
Banned
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the correction ...so do you guys think its worth the labor in putting the Gutt Pre cat in ? or should i just leave the stock one with new down pipe? maybe i should just have them installed the piping in 1st and see how it runs ... then later on try out the gutt Pre cat ....

·
Banned
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well umm ... so do you guys think i should add on the down pipe then install the gutt Pre cat ? or dont waste my time ? or should i install it over the weekend and monday add on the down pipe ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.