The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm want to hold a meet on Sat March 8. But which ever day has better weather takes precedence. Location place will be in the parking lot of Flushing Meadow Park (by the boat rentals). Time around 12 noon.

Purpose of this meet....
- Meet and greet, introductions
- Help give the members who are just starting to do mods info, advice. To give them a head start so they'll be able to have fun with their mods when spring/summer hits.
- Test drive and rides on the Van Wyck to demonstrate the affects of mods (performance and noise)
ok ok ok... this is the time ckohl23 will be in the NYC area during his spring break and I'll be helping him with a few installations. And both ckohl23 and Altima2kSE are interested in seeing what my car can do. So why not make it into a meet? :p

·
502 Posts
flarearrow said:
ok ok ok... this is the time ckohl23 will be in the NYC area during his spring break and I'll be helping him with a few installations. And both ckohl23 and Altima2kSE are interested in seeing what my car can do. So why not make it into a meet? :p

thanks man!
:bigok:

·
The Other Fella
164 Posts
Nice "e" Nice

REVEREND D said:
wow, that's not a day drive then. Maybe I was thinking Flemming NY.
LOL

Hey whats up flarearrow and others. I will see if I can be there it would be nice. But I dont get a chance to get out much... see I have this thing called a ball and chain:p , and of course my boy. But I will keep this date in mind, and if you see a WHT 2kSE STOCK :D That's me. Good looking out, and glad I found this Altima site.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Nick, don't sweat about it too much.

Dave, you have that 12v -> 110v converter thing right? You think I can use that to power a drill or a dremel?

Looks like I'm going to be carrying my garage in my trunk (tools, jack stands, etc). Good thing I live only half a mile away :D

·
OG
4,071 Posts
damn i dont know new york at all ... thats flushing meadows CORONA park right ?
this one ?

i gotta show up to one o these things ... might as well start now

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mike, don't worry, I'll give you directions.

Oh, and if this is going to be a small turn out, we may as well have it at my house (easy access to tools and supplies).

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
flarearrow said:
Looks like I'm going to be carrying my garage in my trunk (tools, jack stands, etc). Good thing I live only half a mile away :D
hmmmm, i hope i can find some stuff for u to install for me by then...............:D j/p:p

·
Like my bodykit?
161 Posts
i would be down to meet up my car is nothing special but hey it would be nice to hear some advice on what to do to my car.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sg124, all are welcome. And don't worry, everyone started off with nothing in the beginning :)

Robb, I really want to hear your header setup cause that $350 shipped deal for the Hotshot from Southwest Auto is too tempting to pass up.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
cool.................and BTW, u wouldnt happen to have a timing advance gun do u......so we could advance my timing at the meet............:confused:

-Robb-

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope. Maybe ricky (rpmk104) or dave (altima2000) do.

·
where is that cone from
454 Posts
I'd like to meet too.
flare, you sound like you just had a huge mod to your car. I guess you are getting it ready to go racing this summer

1 - 20 of 209 Posts