The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an estimate on the 94 GXE model. The following are the vital stats of the car:
mileage = 110K
color = light blue
optional features =
AM/FM Stereo Tape
Air Conditioning
Automatic 4-Speed Transmission
Cruise Control
Power windows
Power antennae
Power locking

The estimate from edmunds.com is $3,857 and Kelly's Blue Book is $5,600. I am kind of confused as there is a lot of disparity in the estimates of two leading price evaluators.
Whom shud I trust? Which is more reliable?
The condition of the car is pretty good and there are no major problems in the car.
PLEASE HELP and give me the correct estimate as I have never bought a car before..

Shank.:confused:

·
Registered
243 Posts
shank13 said:
I am looking for an estimate on the 94 GXE model. The following are the vital stats of the car:
mileage = 110K
color = light blue
optional features =
AM/FM Stereo Tape
Air Conditioning
Automatic 4-Speed Transmission
Cruise Control
Power windows
Power antennae
Power locking

The estimate from edmunds.com is $3,857 and Kelly's Blue Book is $5,600. I am kind of confused as there is a lot of disparity in the estimates of two leading price evaluators.
Whom shud I trust? Which is more reliable?
The condition of the car is pretty good and there are no major problems in the car.
PLEASE HELP and give me the correct estimate as I have never bought a car before..

Shank.:confused:
I would say around 5k, those miles arent too bad and if there is no rust or major problems....I would estimate around that price range..good luck

·
Banned
0 Posts
Re: Re: price estimate for the 94 GXE wanted!!

vindeisel said:

I would say around 5k, those miles arent too bad and if there is no rust or major problems....I would estimate around that price range..good luck
way too high....

I got a 93 GXE for under $3K......for a 94, anything more than 3500-3700 is too much, in my opinion

·
Registered
27 Posts
Either you got an exceptional deal on it( which doesnt happen too often to most people) or its got a million miles on it. Id say 5k is a good estimate VIN.

·
Registered
243 Posts
GrandMaster NEWB said:
Either you got an exceptional deal on it( which doesnt happen too often to most people) or its got a million miles on it. Id say 5k is a good estimate VIN.
good lookin out grand master flash

·
Cube Farmer
1,710 Posts
Its a pretty basic altima (not an SE or anything). I mean if it had a CD player, sun roof, leather, 4 wheel disks and 50K i would ask $6 or $7 but i would probably ask just under $5 (like $4800) and see what happens. I bought my 94 2 years ago with 55K on it for $6200, but it also had some other upgrades (like CD, 4 wheel disks, etc.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts