The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.. Here's the situation before i was well aware of this so called "tree sap remover that they sell any pretty much any aito store.."
Now before i even open up my mouth you are allowed to name me as one big jack ass.. i decided hell why not use some deep cleaner with a sponge...itll take it off instantly..i used comet...done laughing..now..im now deciding to give my alty an early christmas gift.. im giving her a new paint job... where ca i get a good quality paint job for a pretty damn good price?

-dear lord help me..:eek:

·
Mine's bigger than yours
401 Posts
For 500 your not going to get a very good paint job, for that price there's no way a color change will happen, also no door jams and defanately no engine bay will be painted, gonna need at least 1000 for the same color for a decent paint job...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not looking to get the engine bay not quite yet.. just the exterior so i canget a start im going for a nice rich candy blue, real sharp but a little on the dark side, with a nice rich ass glossy finish all for 800 bucks.. very sweet cant wait till its done..

·
Mine's bigger than yours
401 Posts
I wouldn't go for a color change unless i did the engine bay and door jams and all at the same time but hey it's your car..., let's see pics with the progress...

·
Registered
48 Posts
if u used commet to scrub the car why not get someone to wetsand down the panels or the whole car and polish it.....As long as it's not white or any solid car because those didnt't come with clearcoat on them from the factory....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts