The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, haven't been around the boards much. Busy at work the past couple of months.

A while ago, I had to get my front bumper cover replaced(some kid ran across it with his dad's van, scratched up the front and tore off my plates) and Nissan didn't make the cutouts for the fogs openings. Basically they just pushed in the new cover and didn't realize that they bent in my PIAA Solitare mounting brackets. I did complain but stupid people give you stupid responses. Typical Nissan, didn't take responsibility. So I gave up on them trying to fix the problem for me.

Anyways, they don't turn on anymore (They did work at the time when I picked up the car, they lit up behind the bumper underneath the car) and I don't know where to start. The switch still lights up and the wiring all looks fine. Any suggestions? I wanna get it all fixed before the snow comes.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
call 310-771-3759 and ask for Jennifer. she works at corporate nissan in the customer service department. complain about it and see if they'll reimburse you to get a new set of lights. (i havent called her in a while so she may or may not work there but ask for another customer service person.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Check the relay in your wiring. I had the same thing with my 520s. It looked like everything was getting power, but the fuse in the little block was blown. I don't know if it is an actual relay or not, but it is a little black box with PIAA and a part number on it in white (at least on mine). I got a new one, plugged it up and the lights worked. Hope that helps!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.