The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Über
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
hrmmm the link kinda worked. I guess you have to select your car.. nissan -> altima -> 2k2-04

http://store.dragracing.com/product.asp?prodid=1664&catid=110&s=16

Here is what it says:

"We do not yet have this product for a '04 Nissan Altima. But, we are always adding products so we can probably get it to you just as quick as ordering it online. If it is between customer service hours, please call us toll free at 1-888-766-0022 and let us help you.

You can search for other products for your car from the menu at the left, or change your car after clicking here. "

I've been hearing a bunch of rumors that it is in the making. So far I confirmed that umnitza is not making them. Possbility that SWA or even AT will make 'em?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
if they do come out with a projector headlamp, it will be more for asthetics rather than performance. Usually aftermarket projo's have real crappy beam patterns.

·
9:15
2,688 Posts
^ not necessarily true. . while most aftermarket projector lamps tend to use "low quality" projectors I'll admit in their units (to keep costs down). . a projector will always be better than reflector. . and they're almost almost 10% more efficient than reflectors also. . granted they will be for halogen, but they will perform better than the reflectors any day I'm sure provided they're made of decent components

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
yeah but i'm sure there aren't 50 companies making projectors for them, like they're kits LoL :p I only see 2 or 3 companies making them for all the years.

I would pay 300 for a pair of projectors, I doubt I'd pay any more. But who knows :dunno:

Damnit I want these. Projectors w/ blacked out housing and HID's would be f*CKING sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts