The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: My 2 kids (3 almost 4 and 4 almost 5 y/o) are acting weird lately. They keep looking at all the cars and checking out the exhausts. They don't like daddy's car because it has only 1 "mahfler" (as they call it) :lol:. When they see a car with 2 "mahflers" they go "look !!!! two mahflers", and if they see... say a Corvette, which it has dual exhaust but 4 tips, they just go nuts "many mahflers !!!"
Last weekend when I picked them up (they live with their mom, I pick them up on weekends) there was this really loud Honda Civic next to us on a red light, but they didn't see it, and as soon as the kid in the Civic accelarated and they heard it they both said "big mahfler !!!" :lol: and when they play videogames, they only play racing games and they choose cars, not by colors, models, size or anything... but by (yes, you guessed it) the amount of mufflers :D
Doesn't it look like they'll be into cars too ??? :)

These are my 2 devils, I will just post the link instead of linking the pic directly.

http://home.comcast.net/~mypersonalpage/wsb/media/278465/site1060.JPG

:cool:

·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On a side note and off topic, I googled the pic of the Civic with the insane exhaust so I could show it to them (my kids). The 1st keyword I used was "muffler", and this pic below was the 2nd result :ugh:

·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
coolcourt said:
haha how do they react when they hear motorcycles?
They don't do much for the oldest one, but the youngest one says, "my motora !!!" Don't really know where he got that word from since like I said, I only spend a couple of days a week with them when lucky. I think that's how their mom call motorcycles :dunno: (she's from Dominican Republic).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts