The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Proud Owner
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2003 Nissan Altima 3.5 Auto Saturday. It has Classic Soft Trim Leather installed-with Auto Trans+Sport package+microfilter. Payed $23500 without tax and stuff. I love it and will post pics soon. Will do some mods as soon as I get used to the payment!

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
sweet....congrats on the new ride....what color did u get??

·
35 ALTIMATIC
519 Posts
Congrats, I thought you had an Alty all this time!:) Oh well, enjoy it my man. :D I've had mine since Dec. 3, 2001 closing in on 30k miles and I'm still loving it.

·
Proud Owner
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was supposed to buy one in 2002, but it wasn't meant to be. Now I'm finally a proud owner of a Crystal Blue Alti. I love this color and for those who don't check it out in the sun!!!!!. Anyways thanks, I have been a member for a while-due to my love of this car-and now I have one. This site is great and I hope I can help contribute to it. P.S. This car is FAST. I have been gentle with it for the most, but have gassed it a few times and WOW!!!

·
35 ALTIMATIC
519 Posts
maddysdaddy7 said:
I was supposed to buy one in 2002, but it wasn't meant to be. Now I'm finally a proud owner of a Crystal Blue Alti. I love this color and for those who don't check it out in the sun!!!!!. Anyways thanks, I have been a member for a while-due to my love of this car-and now I have one. This site is great and I hope I can help contribute to it. P.S. This car is FAST. I have been gentle with it for the most, but have gassed it a few times and WOW!!!
Heh, heh. :p Make sure none of your passengers are drinking anything when you gas it hard. My girl was pissed at me when she spilled some gatorade on herself. :eek: :D :D

P.S. Take it easy on the gas for now I had to bite my tongue too. But when I passed the break-in period it made it that much sweeter.

·
B ON BLU
187 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, you made a good choice in the color you picked.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Hey alxm;

She didn't get any Gatorade on the car, did she? That's grounds for separation for sure.

·
35 ALTIMATIC
519 Posts
pvick said:
Hey alxm;

She didn't get any Gatorade on the car, did she? That's grounds for separation for sure.
:D No but I found fries the other day under her seat :lol: .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts