The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Then the radiator blew... The only thing that was different was the smaller of the the ac belt was not put on due to it was too big so i was gonna go get one tomorrow. and my brother put more radiator fluid in it..way passed the MAX line any clues..?

other then that the ca felt strong as an OX

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
altima's ratiator sucks. go get all metal ones.

·
Banned
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come to find that the thermostat went out. Would this have anything to do with my pulley. I dont think so but at any rate thats my update

·
Registered
1 Posts
That is strange. I had something similar happen to me. I was driving along and the nut came off of my power steering pulley. I pulled of the road and left the car running while I went looking for what fell off my car. The car overheated. I replaced the pulley and the car continued to overheat. We then replaced the thermostat, which was sticking. We thought our problem was solved, but the car still overheated. We ended up having the car towed to the dealership and they said that the thermostat was bad. We had just replaced it, but they think that the system was clogged and that it clogged the new thermostat. It is just wierd because none of it happened before I had a problem with the pulley. I couldn't tell you if they are connected (as a matter of fact, the dealership said that they aren't), but I don find it wierd that you had a similar problem.

·
rawdmizle
471 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts