The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys i finally got my SWA pulley installed today! i went to an aftermarket shop and they charged me 35 bucks to do it and they only took like 45 minutes to do it! i can feel a lil difference when i rev it! i revs faster than bfre and it accels. a bit quicker! on the instructions it says to wait about 3 to 4 days to feel the max. hp gains! ok the old pulley was on the floor and when i went to pick it up, DAMN, that thing was heavy! jeez, nuttin compared to the SWA one! jeez i think its gonna be a big difference! i also bought the belts for it just in case any of yall are interested the belt numbers are as follows: Alternator belt: k060408, and the power steering belt: k040300! there you guys go, im tryin to post some pics of the old one but i cant get my stupid camara to work ill do it later!

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kaze101 said:
Let us know if you get any belt squeak within those next couple days.
yea thats wat i was thinkin i aint hear any squeaking so far! hope it doesnt happen!

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
altimateone said:
If you do get some squeeling dont spray anything on them....just tighten them alittle more.
aight i didnt install them so i will just take it back if it does but nuttin so far and it is day 2!! yay! everything seems normal

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MightyMouseAltima said:
hey a little off topic, but what are the expected gains for this mod?..seems reasonably priced, and i havent heard any bad reviews.
buddy expect like 6-8 WHP!! look at the thread bout velicos and someone else! i just posted on it and there they have dynos! i forgot wat the thread is called! my dumb cuzin thinks its not gonna help at all!

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
I don't know how much hp it gives you...according to a not much liked by this site magazine (NPM) they got gains of

a progressive gain in power of 2-3 hp from 2-4K RPM, after this the increase in hp is approximately 4-5 until 5K RPM where we gained 6.5 hp over stock and 3 lb ft of torque.
And from what I heard from people that have it, it produces better revs and brings back low end torque supposedly lost when intake is added....

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey, I'm curious to know if you MPG drops. I have heard it does when it comes to constant speeds (highway). Thanks

·
Registered
335 Posts
altima04 said:
i also bought the belts for it just in case any of yall are interested the belt numbers are as follows: Alternator belt: k060408, and the power steering belt: k040300! there you guys go, im tryin to post some pics of the old one but i cant get my stupid camara to work ill do it later!
This may be a stupid question but would those belts work with the Unorthodox Racing UDP or does it require different belts?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts