The Nissan Club banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
its finally done guys!!! i didnt know it was gonna look this awesome!!! but gotta wait till friday to put it on the car. i will keep u guys updated with the pictures of cut offs as everyones waiting for it..

@bluebird- both projectors are bixenon. I will be using both high beams at the same time. Both of these projectors have been aligned to use at night. im getting rid of DRLS its not a law to have them so im getting rid of them.. and the highbeams to be honest i havent even tried the highbeams my self! hopefully they work :p

·
SlowPoke
467 Posts
Holy mother of god

·
Premium Member
6,438 Posts
Holy mother of god if fukking right!!!

Question time :) :
1. those white (silver-ish) regtangles on the black shroud - paint? Or is it actually pieces of (something) glued on top?

2. Dual bi-xenon - what is the color supposed to be like if one projector is amberish and other is clear?

·
2010 Nissan Of The Year!
3,440 Posts
Holy mother of god if fukking right!!!

Question time :) :
1. those white (silver-ish) regtangles on the black shroud - paint? Or is it actually pieces of (something) glued on top?

Those are LED rings :) I have them going into my project as well.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
the white patches on the shrouds are the newer kind of gatling gun 1.0 i just ordered em and they came like that I was suprised to see the white touch to it instead of the chrome so i said to my self HEY why not keep the hazy white and get rid of the chrome so the black is really the color of my car which is smoke(grey)

I didnt end up putting halo rings on their simply because i didnt like it... lol

since you guys are really questioning the dual bi-xenon cutoffs here is a little sneak peak for you guys of the cutoff, and both set of projectors have the same kind of bulb color which is 6000k here you goo i parked the car in a friends garage put it on and heres the cut off both projectors on each sides are balanced into one

·
SlowPoke
467 Posts
Hey can we get a pic of how they look installed on the car? That cutoff looks wicked! I feel like the passenger side is off rotationally a bit but it might just be the flare up effect

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
ok here we are guys i just finished installing them! i am just waiting on the harness i will be getting them in couple hrs i will install them and then go for a drive and show u guys the cut off!! what everyones been waiting for tonight i will post the pictures but for now here is the pik of them on the car

·
Registered
339 Posts
Wow ,they look great Shanked ,sorry I did not have the pics with me ,I am thinking take some pics and post them up but need time off and you beat me to it anyway.Excited ? But try not to rush man ,I don't really know how the hell you did it that fast (I should be damn slow)and they look great :eek:n car,cut off
Thanks guys for the input
Vital ,I saw in person the murano 04 projectors in action ,they are great ,keep your
Blue birds ,everybody have their own way and design how their light to be funtion as for mine is still work like a high beam
I will try to make a thread when I can

21 - 31 of 31 Posts