The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
My mom has a 2001 is a pretty sweet ride, for a van. She loves it and she is one hard person to please when it comes to vehicles.
Its got tons of power and handles very well and is very comfortable. definitley a good choice if your lookin for a mini-van

Sink :cool:

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have a 95 that my wife drives. For a van its great. We have 95,000 on it with no problems at all. It handles well, I put kyb struts & shocks on it. 16 in AR wheels with 225/60 eagles & poly swar bar bushings. I put a k&n in the modified air box & a MSD-5 which helped the power. I like it better than the other vans I have driven.

·
Old Fart out West
317 Posts
My wife drives a 96 Quest. She really likes it, and it does have some decent power. Just about the same hp as the Alty, but it has a fair amount more torque. Ours has the front and rear controls for heat/air and radio controls in the back. Also has the six disc changer that came stock and plays cd-r's and never skips. I don't think she will buy another one, since she is drooling over the passat wagon with the 6 and 4motion.

·
Old School
131 Posts
I have a '96 Quest that my wife drives. She loves it, and I think it is pretty good for a minivan. I added 17" Konig Verdicts wrapped in Goodyear Eagle LS in 225-55-17. I also took out the crappy factory sound, installed a Alpine head unit , about to install Infinity Kappa speakers, and had the crappy Nissan factory alarm replaced with an Alpine system. I also had the front windows tinted to match the rear security package tint.

As soon as I get her Alpine video/navigation system installed (that she picked it out by the way, [kudos to the wife :) ], it well definitely be the tightest mini-van in our suburbia. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.