The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Du Ma
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have cloth seats, and as I was looking behind the front seats, above where the pockets are I saw the back part not being attached to the seat? Is it supposed to be like that, cus' I looked at it and there seemed to be no adhesive or anything.

·
Registered
378 Posts
All the 2002 cloth front seats have that cheap looking cardboard back panel that fits like shit. I was looking at the 2003's yesterday and I noticed that Nissan improved the back side of the front seats so that you cannot see that panel sticking out anymore. I am going to my dealer to complain about this in the hopes of getting the 2003 seats for my car.

·
Du Ma
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, the back panel isnt attached at the top. You cant see any adhesive or stitching, its like they forgot about it.

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
The top of the rear panel for the front seats are atatched by two U shaped clips. The panel is moved into position in an upward motion and then it snaps on the sides in the middle and the bottom.
The TSB's that Slurppie got a hold of explain the whole thing. Go here for the TSB's. http://www.altimas.net/tsb/
Thank you Slurppie!

There is a section about the problem with the seat backs not fitting correctly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts