The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it has vents, wont water get in the engine area when it rains?? I dont think its safe, if the vents are really vents, then wont that be bad?? lemme know..

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
search is your friend.
i believe this has been ask many times. just taake a minute and do a little search.

·
Registered
96 Posts
u guys always say search, im not bein a little prick, but how the hell do u serach words that r less that 4 letters, ive tried puttin them in asterisks but it still doesnt work....

·
OG
4,071 Posts
sorry to jack da thread .. but ghetto smurf .... u ever play CounterStrike ? my bro does ... thats his Nickname ...
oh and wit da search ... just think of a word that relates to the subject that is < 3 letters ...

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stop tellin me to do search I did fools answer this, how did you remedy the vents then and keep em from leakin water into the engine???

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so u say there is no problem but there are other threads sayin it is a problem with water damaging the alternator and battery leds, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm what should I do????mad confused here.....

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
i spray water straight into the vents to get soap out....no prob. drove in mad rain....no prob. buy the hood and enjoy!

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
dmonger said:
Or you can take off the hood when it rains. Use it for a summer hood.
LOL good call genius!

WATER WONT HURT YOUR ENGINE!!! How do you think people wash their engines? What happens when you drive through a puddle and some water splashes up under your car? NOTHING! who cares, get one! i haven't had any problems...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts