The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have a 2009 Altima 2.5s 4 door. I was looking online to buy some fog lights for my car. I know that I am prewired for fog lights because I checked the fuse box. I know that I do not have the fog light option on my light switch. I was wondering if I were to buy a fog light kit that came with an aftermarket switch, (like this one: For 2007 2009 Nissan Altima Yellow Driving Bumper Fog Lights w Switch Harness | eBay ) what would I need to do to use the fog lights with the switch that comes with the kit? Would I be able to use the switch or would I need to just buy the combo switch with the fog light switch and install that?

Thanks!

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
You can by the OEM kit from Courtesy for less than $100, less than $50 if you don't have the Auto Light function...damn good deal..includes stalk switch and both light assemblies.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can by the OEM kit from Courtesy for less than $100, less than $50 if you don't have the Auto Light function...damn good deal..includes stalk switch and both light assemblies.
is the stalk youre referring to the electrical wire out of the lights or the multifunction switch at the steerign column

1 - 4 of 4 Posts