The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay it's two questions:

1) WHERE's a good place to get a 2 prong switch for control of DDE's?

2) WHAT type of switch is the best (particularly easiest to install and best-looking) type of switch to get?

(STILL waiting on my DDE's I ordered from CustomEnterprise.com back on the 16th of August!) :angry2:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay guys thanks. I'll head on over to Radio Shack then to check it out. I was also thinking maybe I could get the OEM switch (or button) that was designed to fill the spot next to my intrument cluster dimmer, but I couldn't find any place that sells them. Well, I guess I could check with the dealer. Anywho, thanks again.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey I just found out CustomEnterprise shipped my DDE's to THE WRONG ADDRESS and I won't be able to get them until Monday, which is too late for me. So rlsr20de, if you still have a set left (and they're unopened brand-new) YES I would love to have them I will buy them TODAY! I will cancel my order with CustomEnterprise if so.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks man!

rlsr20de said:
Buy from me for 160.00 shipped!
Okay I just wanna give Rob Lewis a HUGE THANK YOU! for giving me such an awesome deal on my DDE's. He shipped on Monday, they arrived on Tuesday! I wasn't home so I didn't pick them up until yesterday. Awesome deal.

You da man Rob! :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts