The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question for all you car enthusiasts.... when there is something you guys can't do yourselves (a problem w/ the car) do you guys take it to the dealer? or a local mechanic... basically I need to get some work done on my car and I am just wondering if I am better off bringing it to the dealer or finding someone who does good work locally.... what do you guys think?

·
1,322 Posts
ive never had to take any of my vehicles into the shop, but if i did, i would take it to a trustworthy mechanic. problem is its hard to find one sometimes. dealers always seemed to charge too much.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
i have a mech. that hsa tended to all the family vehicles for YEARS! so, he's a really good friend and a trustworthy mech. Also, half my buddies are grease monky's, so i can get stuff done for a good price.

the dealer is too much sometimes, but it's good work. my recomendation is to try and find a good mech first, if that's not possible, then take it to the dealer

good luck

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
shoot...i take it to my uncle...hook me up...lol

Well what my dad does (he bought the damn car for me so it's his...kinda ^_^ )is he would just take it to the dealer because we still got warrenty on the car. That's why i have no engine mods because it'll **** up the warrrenty...blah blah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts