The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know how you like it. To loud? Looks nice? Happy with it? I just bought one, but it is not comming for 2 weeks. Just wanted to hear from others that have it.

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Your gonna like it. Have had mine for almost 2 years now and have always gotten compliments on the looks and sound. Just keep it poilished and it'll look good all year 'round. Plus I like the fact that no other alty in my area has one!

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
wfmrules said:
How much did you guys get your greddy exhausts for? Did you get it off of the internet if so what site. Thanks.
Got mine through Nopi for like $585 plus s&h think it was like $615 total or something

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh the Sentra SE Muffler didn't fit. They said it was to big and it would hit the swaybar. So I have to sell it asap. If anyone wants the GReddy now, they have it on www.goupbuycenter.com I actually called him up. His name is Adam and he was pretty cool. I got it for $498 shipped. That is 28% off MSRP. That's the best price I have seen so far.

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
It is the best there is !!!!! Looks , sound , quality and power !!!!!! As for the tip being big , yea a little but its Greddy so who cares !!! And it will grow on you .....

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
yea i got the GReddy put on a few days ago and its well worth the money. i got it for $500 from a local place. anybody who says a universal muffler/custom exhaust is just as good is just dumb.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
aaron said:
yea i got the GReddy put on a few days ago and its well worth the money. i got it for $500 from a local place. anybody who says a universal muffler/custom exhaust is just as good is just dumb.
"... is just dumb" ? Can you back up your claim w/numbers?

·
Bboy Style
1,714 Posts
Very very satisfied with my Greddy! Looks, sounds, performance...is just right! I say it's well worth it!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts