The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
candy is dandy.
3,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.)what kits are available for second gens.?????

2.)do you guys have two cats? or just the pre cat in the header,cuz i was under oogies car the other day,and i noticed he didnt have a mid'cat,only the pre cat in the stock header,so that means that if you got the stillen header you wont have a cat at all.which for emission reasons is not GOOD.but maybe when he had his exhaust put on they cut it off,i dont know,just wondering.he has a 998 by the way.

·
14,455 Posts
vtec killer said:
.but maybe when he had his exhaust put on they cut it off,i dont know,just wondering.he has a 998 by the way.
I think that's what happened. I'm pretty sure (not 100%) there's 2 of them down there.

·
See ya on the flipside...
2,076 Posts
I know that I have one cat down there, but not too sure about having two of them, that's kinda stupid to have two cats, but oh well. Laterz.

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey bro in my 01 i got two just like my 94 the pre cat in the header, and the one down under, i got rid of both of them before i left though, u know Extra Weight

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
vtec killer said:
1.)what kits are available for second gens.?????
the aero duo kit, the risq front, and the stillen front lip...

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
The 98/99's went with one cat and 2 resonators. Our cat is up in the engine bay where everyone else has a precat. For headers to go in, you can put a high flow cat in where it is typically found under the shifter. The 2k's either wnet back to a precat /cat setup or Nissan finally realized that the precat was a pain in the ass and just put in the cat under the shifter area.

Lates

1 - 10 of 10 Posts