The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to change font in an adobe .pdf file? Our company's planning software generates reports in a .pdf file and some of my clients are older people who could probably read it better if the font were larger.

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm talkin when I print it out

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
No, the font is embedded. The only way to change the font is to change it in the original file used to generate the pdf.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I believe if you have a full version of Adobe Acrobat you can change the font and change text etc..

·
Jackpot Member
1,576 Posts
when u click the print button there is a checkbox that allows you to expand the page to print full letter size. or you could try to convert the pdf files to doc files that can be opened through microsoft word and changed as you wish. i dont know if this helps or not

·
Banned
45 Posts
he is saying they are generated on the fly. typically generation occurs with liquid office or another PDF generator. The font used is a setting that is passed to said software as a parameter, typically via XML. Unless you have access to change the underlying code, you'd have to do it one at a time, after generation.

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, when I called our network support people, they said that it was an embedded code that makes it that size and that we couldn't change it...I was just seeing if you guys might know anything. Thanks alot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts