The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In all seriousness....

Why is it that a man gets no attention when he is single, but that same man, with a ring on his hand and is now tied down by marriage, gets attention all the time? Is it the ring, the fact that he is married and forbidden fruit, or what? My friends and I were talking about this over the weekend, and we all came to the conclusion that married men are more attractive to a woman than a single man. Even a couple of the girls there agreed.

Discuss.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Psychological explanation: Women want what they can't have.

Scientific explanation: Regular interaction with the opposite sex (sexual, sensual, etc.) will make a person emit more pheromones. As is pretty well known, pheromones (the natural kind, not the shit people claim they can stick in a cologne) increase a person's attraction, like a mating smell of sorts. Married people, in general, have sex, or even just general interaction, more often than single people, even if the sex is just boring routine.

I'm not making this up. There have been several studies done on this.

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Personally, I couldn't say. If I find a guy attractive, it's because of his looks/personallity. Has nothing to do with if he's married or not. But then, I'm married, so it really doesn't matter whether he's married or not. lol But, knowing how alot of women are, these two could apply.
1. The grass is always greener.
2. You always want what you can't have.

And possibly, women may think they offer more stability? :dunno:

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
Psychological explanation: Women want what they can't have.

Scientific explanation: Regular interaction with the opposite sex (sexual, sensual, etc.) will make a person emit more pheromones. As is pretty well known, pheromones (the natural kind, not the shit people claim they can stick in a cologne) increase a person's attraction, like a mating smell of sorts. Married people, in general, have sex, or even just general interaction, more often than single people, even if the sex is just boring routine.

I'm not making this up. There have been several studies done on this.

:bullshit:

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
hmmm maybe I should start wearin mine again....divorced or not. Maybe I'll stop pickin up the 21 year olds...lol Last 2 have been 20 and 21....oh well.

·
Who is your daddy ?
275 Posts
Chris said:
I'm gonna go out and buy a fake wedding ring to see if it works...

:lol: :D

sounds like a comedy movie plot.

sicilian dude gets fake wedding ring, goes clubbing; ****s a new chick everyday;

starts relationships with 3 girls at the same time, while making them think he has a wife (talking to himself on the phone while pretending he talks to the wife, or pushing her off the bed, while making her thing that wife just got in, and making her jump from 2nd floor);

and like in every comedy he falls in love with one of em, breaks up with other 2;

tells the loved one he's single, she's mad at him for 2 weeks, doesn't return his calls;

and of course the final scene where he serenades and swings his huge johnson rod, on pouring rain, and she comes out of her apartment and they kiss, camera makes close up on his hand from which he slips the ring outta his finger, and starts a new life;

then other company buys the copyrights and makes shitty sequel starring Jack Black.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts