The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
master of disaster
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, sorry for this post but ive been real busy with school and work and its kinda sad but i dont even have a chance to get on this site no more. so i know this is probly been asked so i say sorry again!!

im getting some wheels for my 2001 gxe and decided to get some 18's im not sure what company i have some in mind but not till i see them in person, what would be the best size tire for everyday use i use my car for school and work, so i cant be buying tires all the time did a bit of searching the off set of the 2k1 is 4x114.3 is that right? im going to drop it 1.5"-2" would that look good? im probly going to get some average springs. every thing on my car is stock im just making it a bit nicer with wheels.
my biggest problem is the tires u guys have any suggestions>?

here are some the wheels i might get
adr
mak/energy
Katana
montegi
excel
and i have a planum alty thanks guys..........gain sorry for the post

·
Registered
684 Posts
there a re 2 size choices in 18" for your GXE

215/45-18
225/40-18

it depends on the wheel offset you get .... the 225's are very aggressive so be careful with your wheel selection if you are using this size

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
TPhelps155 said:
I like the Excel and ADR's

The offset is 4x114.3 and with a 1.5-2 inch drop will look good but you won't be tucking like me. :)
Actually 4x114.3 is the bolt pattern, not the offest.

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
TPhelps155 said:
LOL - that was mad quick! Yeah I wish that wheel companies would do a better job of listing the offset of wheels in item descriptions. It always seems that you have to really dig for that information.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts