The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know Rev has some from his GLE but he said the leather is kinda coming apart so.

I have a GXe which means I have the cloth seats. They're comfortable but I want them to look better. And they have a lot of burn holes and stuff from my stupid ass friends. So I am thinking about getting leather seats from either Nissan or that Lowell Howell (sp?) guy that has hella Nissans. Which would be betetr and is it even worth doing?

P.S. Oh and a side question does anyone know any web-sites that do headliners? I asked Freshman in his thread and he said it got it from his counsin's stereo shop. Because I need a new headliner for the same reason as the seats.

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
^ the cost of these shipped/paying for em will be comparable to just having them upholstered professionally. personally, if my friends dropped ciggys in my car, and burned the headliner, I'd boot them outta the car, and then proceed to take the ciggy and repeatedly burn holes in them.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I should just get the stuff repaired instead of buying new ones? Well I guess I'll look around tomorrow then

1 - 4 of 4 Posts