Nissan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know alot of you have power slot rotors and wanted to know if anyone cleared the hub part and the outside of the rotor? Just to save it from rusting and going to crap. Thought at least this way, they would be safe for the winter also. One more thing too. Normally on regular rotors, at a certain time you get them cut. Can you cut slotted rotors? Or do they just keep goin like new forever? Thanks I just got the rotors and pads...just debating on clearing them or not

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
hey dave, well i didn't clear mine, i just keep them clean, sinc ei wash my car often. As for the rotors, they are kick ass, i have the full setup, with pads, rotors and stainless steel braided lines. As for cutting the, you can't you just ride them untill they wear down and then you change them...i hav ehad mine for over a year and i'm still good.
orlando:)

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was debating on getting the stainless brake lines also but maybe next year. So you never had any problems with your rusting or anything Orlando? Thanks for the advice too bro.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
4bangn
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing