The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking to get emblems, moldings, and door handles shaved does anybody know a place that does good work at a good price?

·
1,373 Posts
You could try five star auto body in Fall River. They do awesome work. There are a few cars that roll in fall river that have been done up there and they are deffinately bad ass......PM 98altimatic and ask him about the place...he can give ya more details.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
yeh they deffinetly do good work--my cars there right now as i type---but im not sure if they will do that--most likely will but my b/f will know

Brandie

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
oh the cars been there before the do awesome work---quite known...IM me at [email protected] and ill send u a link on a car they did that is so bad ass

·
Camel Powered...
2,811 Posts
I could do it. Prolly cheaper than most other people too. You would have to come out to PA tho. The pic below is just primered, thats why it looks kinda weird in the reflection.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah that shit is clean..but i'd like to try and stay around here if possible..but how much would you charge? plus i would need help with getting the stuff to shave b/c i don't know what i need and stuff like that?

·
Camel Powered...
2,811 Posts
it all depends what you want. We did an alarm with with remote poppers installed for $300. Shaving the doors was $200. Emblems is about $1.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts