The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some help..it's a simple ? i'm sure but i can't figure it out.. i think the red positive wire came loose from my wire harness but i'm not sure on how to tighten it back so my radio will work again. could someone please help me out? thanx

·
1,322 Posts
pull out your deck, twist the two wires together, solder if you want, wrap up with electrical tape or use male female connectors or a cap. you sure thats what happened though?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i'm sure becuase when i pull the deck out and play with the wires the radio will work. but when i put it all back together again it won't work. plus before it stopped working totally 3 out of the six speakers would work and i had went to a car audio place and they said that it might be the wire harness and sure enough i'm assuming that it was and when i pulled the deck out and messes with the wire it worked like i had said.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no it's my factory deck. the deck i need for my car is to expensive for me to buy a new one right now. my factory system sounds great when it worked

·
*Member*
253 Posts
ok here is what you have to do:

But first here is what you need

- scissors/blade/knife whatever works
- screwdriver
- 14-16 gauge wire in case wire is to short
- electric tape (black tape) or caps whatever you want

1. remove the deck
2. splice/cut all wires WARNING do one set at a time... you don't want to be later trying to match up the wires
3. cut and tape.. make sure you tape it up real tight
4. do all the wires

that's a really short version of what to do.

If this doesn't work then you should take it in to a electronic's store

1 - 6 of 6 Posts