No , no side molding on SE's

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have a 94 and I had side moldings.

·
got widebody?®
2,003 Posts
I have a 1993 SE and I also had side mouldings. Took em off though.

·
donor cycle
8,714 Posts
i have a GXE with sides/spoiler and no moldings :D

i think that the 1st gen SE's came without them possibly (I haven't personally seen an SE w/ moldings) and possibly people or dealers added them on for customers whom specified that they wanted moldings. (just a stab in the dark)

G

·
I have no side moldings. Personally I think they're ugly. But then again I have strange taste. I like my stock pin-striping and 3 color tails.

Demmy

·
de-moderator
1,545 Posts
ATTN! 95_XE not to be a picky asshole... but, could you use this picture instead of your pics... cause, well.. its wider than the regular forum width and it makes everything all missized and i ALWAYS have to scroll over to read your whole posts... i am sure its worse for people with 800x600 resolution cause of a smaller screen. Thanks...

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
IllAvBIll said:
ATTN! 95_XE not to be a picky asshole... but, could you use this picture instead of your pics... cause, well.. its wider than the regular forum width and it makes everything all missized and i ALWAYS have to scroll over to read your whole posts... i am sure its worse for people with 800x600 resolution cause of a smaller screen. Thanks...
damn, I didn't know about that, thanks for the heads up. It fits perfect in my screen, so I never thought about the 800X600 guys

·
de-moderator
1,545 Posts
95_XE said:

damn, I didn't know about that, thanks for the heads up. It fits perfect in my screen, so I never thought about the 800X600 guys
i got mine bigger than 800x600 but, i never have it maximized so its just kina annoying... its up to you if you wanna change it or not.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IllAvBIll said:

i got mine bigger than 800x600 but, i never have it maximized so its just kina annoying... its up to you if you wanna change it or not.
done!

I understand it can get annoying, I hate it when I have to scroll to read the rest of a message

1 - 18 of 18 Posts